Partner Selection Process
- All partnerships are formalized through signing an “Agreement”. The agreement is finalized after in-depth discussions between the two organizations and takes into account the following points:
- All Agreement should be signed by the appropriate representative for MJF and the Chief Executive Officer or Head of the Institution of the potential partner organisation.
- The Agreement is to be developed at the end of the process through which specific roles, responsibilities, expectations, and limitations are clarified.
All Agreements include the following:
- √ A generic General Agreement with a section on miscellaneous clauses where additional points may be added by the user project, if at
- √ Specific Sections that entail details of project-specific terms and conditions agreed upon by MJF and the partner. This is a flexible
tool to be availed by projects according to their requirements.
- √ An Action Plan for the activities and outputs to be implemented under the agreement.
- √ A Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
- √ A breakdown of costs – the Budget – (in a given format).